Thursday 22 December 2011

brand new blogger

Hey to anyone who might be reading this. Feels slightly strange to be sitting and writing this and not knowing who might be reading this!! Oh well, thats the life of a blogger I guess. After following quite a few beauty bloggers and seeing their videos onyoutube thought I'd have a go myself. So......me. hmmmm. Well I currently work in Dubai so am fortunate enough to enjoy shopping in both the UK and the UAE. I find some things are better to buy in the UK and others I save for when I'm back in the U.A.E. I did go and do a small shopping trip today to my local town as Topshop is SO expensive in Dubai so I have been saving a topshop voucher card for when I was back and Topshop came up trumps with some goodies for me :) Also after seeing Sototallyvlog / fashionfilth keep buying bathbombs from lush made me have a look and go smell some of their goodies so I purchased 2 bath bombs and a shower gel. You can get lush in the UAE but quite often I just walk past.

Also I have heard lots of amazing things about oils for your hair so I purchased some Moroccan argan oil.  I've already tried some out in my hair and it smells absolutely lushand has made my hair feel so soft and shiny. Definitely pleased with this purchase and it was on offer in Boots which is always a result.

I shall try to upload some pics of my days shopping to share with whoever may be out there. I was also really tempted to purchase a chrismassy candle but resisted as I didn't want to use it whilst stayingat my parents and by the time I return to Dubai Christmas season will be over :( maybe next year I shall purchase one a bit earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)