Friday 23 December 2011

Beauty bay delivery

ok, so it's not a huge delivery but I was unsure as to how long it would take. Again, you can see that I've gone for hair treatments again. After the trip to the hairdressers at the weekend when I got told that my hair was a little dry and as I'm trying to grow it thought I should try and indulge my hair. I only bought sample sizes as I like to try things out and find out if they get on with my hair and the water in Dubai which is quite different to here. It was due to Vivianna does makeup that I had a look at Beautybay.com . I was really impressed with the range available. After Vivianna saying that the free delivery could be dire, and as I leave on New Years Day I decided to pay the delivery cost and it came within 2days!!I was very impressed with this as its the day before Christmas Eve. Well packaged and quick. I sahll be trying out these little beauts once I return to Dubai :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)