Wednesday 4 January 2012

Microdermabrasion

Hey
wishing everyone a Happy New year to start this blog . I have now returned to Dubai and my hectic work life but feeling just a little bit tired from having to go straight from London to Dubai with only a few hours sleep but I'm sure after some much needed beauty sleep I will regain full power.

Before I left for the middle East I treated myself to a Microdermabrasion facial with my friend Gina who has her own salon...http://www.beauty-boutique-chelmsford.co.uk/   Which is a brilliant salon :)

I wasn't sure what to expect but had heard great things about this new procedure. How it works is fine crystals are blown onto your face via a small wand and then sucked back up by the hoover. The idea is that it takes off all dried skin and clears blocked pores leaving your skin looking cleaner and clearer. The idea is that gradually you build up the strength so that the suction becomes stronger.

Here's what the professionals say about this treatment :

Microdermabrasion is a system of intense exfoliation and resurfacing using ultra fine crystals that rejuvenate the skin. The crystals work as a gentle yet effective abrasive on the skin to remove dead skin cells layer by layer. The irregular shape of the crystals help to work on hard to reach areas, without any damage to the skin.
The vacuum action of the machine stimulates circulation and promotes increased blood flow to the area whilst drawing away dead skin cells and used crystals. The production of collagen and elastin is stimulated which results in firmer, more youthful skin.
The treatment gives instant visible results and you will leave the salon with a brighter, smoother, complexion.


I was at first a little anxious about the treatment being uncomfortable and the redness that can be left after but it was absolutely painless... ticklish at times around the hairline but overall well worth the money!! I have only had one treatment as I had to return to the great big sand pit but I will be sure to follow up when I return in the spring with more treatments. It's great on scars also. 

Overall a massive thumbs up 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)